RDA 6.2.2.8: “Do not record an alternative title as part of a preferred title for work.”

--

Mark K. Ehlert                                 Alma: NA02
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian          Primo VE: NA02

O'Shaughnessy-Frey Library, University of St. Thomas

<https://www.stthomas.edu/libraries/>

Verona," Act I, Scene iii