I’m getting a message that the “catdir.loc.gov” server can’t be found. I have the problem at work and here at home; I don’t think it’s a firewall issue for me.

--

Mark K. Ehlert                                 Alma: NA02
Cataloging and Metadata Librarian          Primo VE: NA02

  "Experience is by industry achieved // And perfected by
Verona," Act I, Scene iii