*Please excuse any cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

We are interested in understanding the experiences of librarians who have a managerial role and are currently on the tenure-track or those who have been on the tenure-track while performing a management role. We are defining management as the supervision, oversight, and evaluation of others. We are interested in learning more about how management responsibilities impact librarians as they work to earn tenure and vice versa, how the tenure process impacts managerial responsibilities.

We invite you to participate in our survey if you meet the following qualifications:

  *   You are currently on the tenure-track or have been on the tenure-track in the past.
  *   You currently have management responsibilities or had them while on the tenure-track.

This survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete, does not collect identifiable information, and presents no risks to participants. You may exit the survey at any time without submitting your responses. More information about participation and confidentiality can be found on the consent page at the beginning of the survey.

You may take the survey here: https://unr.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_02EoEpY7i3np2Qu

The survey will close on Friday, July 2nd, 2021.

If you have questions, please contact one of the co-investigators:

Emily Boss: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, 775-682-5007

Tara Radniecki: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, 775-682-7374

Thank you for your interest and participation,

Emily & Tara