Hi All,

Please excuse cross-posting

The Standing Committee on Standards (SCS) is creating a Working Group on Metadata Application Profiles (MAPs) to support cataloging in a Linked Data environment. To serve on the group we are looking for catalogers from PCC member institutions with expertise in cataloging monographs and/or continuing resources. The attached charge gives full details.

Note: There is no need to be a Linked Data expert in order to serve on this group. It is your cataloging expertise we are after. If interested, please reply to the SCS chairs: Ed Jones ([log in to unmask] ) and Elizabeth Miraglia ([log in to unmask]) by May 14, 2021.

Best wishes,

Liz and Ed