From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Charles Croissant <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 10:04
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCCLIST] broken links to LC bibliographic enhancements?

Recently, I have found that 856 fields in OCLC records that point to Library of Congress tables of contents or publisher descriptions are not working for me. I get the error message "we're having trouble finding that site."

Is anyone else experiencing this?

An example is OCLC# 44152856 -- Oxford readings in Greek religion.

I would be grateful for any light someone can shed on this,

thanks,
Charles Croissant
Saint Louis University