Both “table of contents” links on that record in worldcat do not point to LC,

https://www.worldcat.org/title/oxford-readings-in-greek-religion/oclc/44152856

here’s what I see there: http://bvbr.bib-bvb.de:8991/exlibris/aleph/a22_1/apache_media/979R4F9SD68NVGC1KI96Q2MVYN3E1N.pdf

But I looked it up in our LC catalog:

https://catalog.loc.gov/vwebv/search?searchCode=STNO&searchType=1&recCount=25&searchArg=0198721919

and it has both TOC and publisher statements that work for me:

http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/toc/fy032/2001269703.html

http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0611/2001269703-d.html

If this is what you are referring to, then there is maybe a firewall problem, since I’m inside.

Nate

Nate Trail

Network Development & MARC Standards Office

LS/ABA/NDMSO

LA308, Mail Stop 4402

Library of Congress

Washington DC 20540