***Please excuse cross-posting ***

The Cataloging and Classification Research Interest Group (CCRIG) is inviting speakers to present at the Core Virtual Interest Group Week this July. Our session will be held on July 28 at 3:00-4:00 Eastern Time.

We are seeking two presentations that are about 20 minutes long. Audience questions and discussion will follow the presentations.

Theme: Ethical Cataloging: Toward Diversity and Inclusiveness

Possible topics include, but are not limited to:

Please email proposals to the Co-Chairs by Monday, June 21, 2021. We will make our selections and contact applicants by the end of June. In your proposal, please include the following:

We look forward to hearing from you!

CCRIG Co-Chairs, 2020-2021

Yukari Sugiyama [log in to unmask]

Nerissa Lindsey [log in to unmask]