From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Adam L Schiff
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 7:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] calculated birth date in AAP

Ahem...  You are not mistaken, Jasmin.

LC-PCC PS for 9.19.1.3<https://original-rdatoolkit-org.offcampus.lib.washington.edu/document.php?id=rdachp9&target=rda9-5634#rda9-5634> Option:

New Authority Records
LC practice/PCC practice for Optional addition: Add a date of birth and/or date of death to new authority records, even if not needed to distinguish between access points.

If you have a date of birth available, it is NACO policy to add it to the authorized access point.

Adam Schiff

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries