Thanks, Mary. The emails for all are available from the Great Reads list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yhoOtb_aC5JY0hwVMND5gtZakzlREEaKmCgIF40y3LU/edit#gid=0

Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Russell, Mary
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 3:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Survey for Panel 7

I'm sending this to the whole list because I don't have emails for everyone in my group and other groups might want to crib my questions.

    --Mary

If everyone in panel 7 (listed below) could reply directly to me with answers to the questions below by the end of this week I will let this group know if we have the capacity to move forward with a video project to  provide a 45-minutevideo by 8/20th?

Panel 7 - Potential theme of Middle Grade + Mystery & Magic

1.     Illinois - Blue Balliett, Out of the Wild Night (Scholastic)

2.              Kansas - Elizabeth C. Bunce, Premeditated Myrtle (Algonquin Young Readers)

3.              New Hampshire - Christiane M. Andrews, Spindlefish and Stars (Little, Brown & Co)

4.              New York - Dan Gutman, Houdini and Me (Holiday House)

5.              North Dakota - Chris Rylander, The Curse of Greg (Puffin Books)

6.              South Carolina - Eden Royce, Root Magic (Walden Pond Press)

Questions:

1- Do you have the technology available to record a video for the group (if so, what tech is it)?

2 - Can you coordinate the scheduling for this group's video, including emailing the authors?

3 - Do you have the ability to host the video for our group (for example, do you have a YouTube channel)

4 - Would you be willing to "host" the author panel on the video?

5 - Would you be willing to write/collect questions to be used in the video.

Mary A. Russell, Librarian
New Hampshire State Library
20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314
603-271-2866       [log in to unmask] (new!)

Visit our blogs at http://nhais.blogspot.com
and http://nhbookcenter.blogspot.com