I would like to upvote Lisa's questions -- good points all! --  and add these:

We are planning a commonwealth-wide watch party to be followed by short discussion with two invited guests before we break into local discussion groups at libraries around Mass.  I am wondering about the streaming and whether it will be OK to run the video through a zoom (or crowdcast?) platform?  We want to have a shared experience.

I am also wondering about when we will have access to the VODs to prepare our programs?  We hope to send out local discussion questions to libraries hosting the break out groups and want to base them not only on the book but also on the content of the video.  We can't do that if we don't have an early link.

thanks!

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director