Thanks, Guy.

Looking forward to the list of sign-ups. As noted, a bunch of libraries expressed an interest, but we don’t know which ones signed up at this time.

Best,

Lisa

_____________________

Lisa Comstock

Director, Connecticut Center for the Book
Manager, IT Services
Connecticut Humanities

Connecticut Center for the Book

ADDRESS: