Hi there,

The Library of Congress suggested that I contact this mailing list to see
whether anyone has a copy of either of the following recordings:

*May 24, 1939 broadcast of Gang Busters, program 168, "Handsome Jack Klutus
[sic]"*
*May 31, 1939 broadcast of Gang Busters, program 169, "Handsome Jack Klutus
[sic]"*

'[Sic]' because the correct spelling of the programme subject's surname is
'Klutas'.

Please feel free to contact me via [log in to unmask] if so- I would
love to hear from you, and would be glad to provide more information about
my intended use of these materials.

Gratefully,
Fergus Deery