Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to participate via webinar in a free Department of the Interior Library Training Session entitled "Digging Deeper Into Legal Research Potential: Advanced Online Legal Research Concepts" on Thursday, September 16th from 10:00 am to 11:00 am ET, part of our series of free training sessions available from the DOI Library.

The goal of this LexisNexis course is to harness the potential of attorneys and those investigating the law to learn things about online legal research you didnít think you could learn before. This program offers a deeper dive into online legal research. According to the model rules of professional conduct, attorneys need to maintain competency, and a component of maintaining competency is to keep abreast of the benefits and risks of relevant technology. By the end of this course, you will be made aware of advanced online legal research methods to harness your potential as a researcher and to maintain a standard of competency in the legal profession.

All that are interested are invited.  Please go to the following link to request webinar registration information:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=urWTBhhLe02TQfMvQApUlFEdn8G3vZVKlnYWFjYkWjhURE5XNEZXMlo1SktQV0VRRk85NkdPOTlKSi4u

Please note that Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits for Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Minnesota, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin will be available for Interior Department Solicitor's Office attorneys attending this program.

You may contact the Library by e-mail at library@ios.doi.gov for more information about this program or if you have trouble reaching us using the link above.  For more information about the DOI Library, its resources, and its services, please visit our website at http://www.doi.gov/library.

We hope that you can join us virtually on September 16th!

George

George Franchois
Director - U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of the Secretary - Office of Facilities and Administrative Services (OFAS)
1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (202) 208-3796