The DC Community of the Special Libraries Association (SLA) is planning to host a Virtual Roundtable Discussion on Thursday, November 18 from 1:00 - 2:30 pm ET. The topic of discussion is "Adopting Hybrid Work in Specialized Libraries." We are looking for presenters from across a variety of organization types (academic, government, corporate, non-profit) and subject areas (health sciences, pharmaceuticals, financial services, law firms) that can talk about what hybrid work looks like for them now and in the future.

We know a lot of folks are still working remotely but we also know that many libraries have worked out approaches to providing access to their collections, supporting researchers, and collaborating with one another again in a combination of in-person and virtual approaches. Presenters will have 5-15 minutes to tell us how you're approaching hybrid work both now and moving forward. We'll leave the majority of the time for questions, comments, and discussions with attendees.

Let me know if you would like to present. If you're interested in just attending, the event will be promoted in October.

Thanks and I am looking forward to the conversation on November 18.

Richard Huffine

Chief, Library and Public Information Services, Division of Administration

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation

550 17th Street NW, Room 4068

Washington, DC 20429

Office: 202-898-6743