Ease Those End of Summer Blues with Free Webinars From GPO
This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.
Check out these free, upcoming educational webinars from the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO):
- Education Statistics 101; Jenny Groome (Connecticut State Library); Wednesday, September 8, 2021; 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. (EDT):
- U.S. Merchant Marine Academy: Contemporary and Historical Information Resources; Bert Chapman (Purdue University Libraries); Tuesday, September 14,
2021; 2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT):
- Library Research for Environmental Studies Aspects of Uranium Mining and Nuclear Energy; Emily C. Wild (Princeton University); Wednesday, September
15, 2021; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT):
- Connecticut State Library Single Record Workflow; Stephen Slovasky (Connecticut State Library); Thursday, September 16, 2021; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT):
- Delving into the U.S. Congressional Serial Set; Andrea Sevetson (Retired Government Information Librarian and Author); Tuesday, September 21, 2021;
2:00 – 2:45 p.m. (EDT):
- Triple Disaster: Lessons learned from Hurricane Maria, the Southern Puerto Rico Earthquakes of 2020, and COVID-19; Jane Canfield (Pontifical Catholic
University of Puerto Rico); Thursday, September 23, 2021; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT):
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set Collection Debuting on govinfo; Heidi Ramos and Suzanne Ebanues (GPO); Wednesday, September 29, 2021; 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Closed captioning is available for all webinars. Registrants will be sent access information upon registering.
View the FDLP Academy Training Repository for a collection of recorded webinars and webcasts. All are encouraged to share and re-post information about these free training opportunities:
Kathy Carmichael |
Outreach Librarian | Library Services & Content Management | ph 202.512.0162 | mb 202.441.7866
GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE | 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401
Find Government information govinfo.gov | catalog.gpo.gov |
Connect to us fdlp.gov |
gpo.gov | Follow @USGPO: