Thanks, Sharon. Sorry to miss the meeting yesterday. Was there any other
news?

*Josephine Jones*

*Director of Programs & Center for the Book *

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org | 303.894.7951 x15

7935 E. Prentice Ave., Suite 450 | Greenwood Village, CO  80111

 Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/>  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities/>  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cohumanities>  YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4cOF59Ju74mHeiO3M_z1QQ>

*Colorado Sustaining the Humanities Grants
<http://humanities.org/programs/sustaining-the-humanities-through-the-american-rescue-plan/>*

*Open Office Online Tuesdays 4-5 p.m.  *

*History Live Durango
<https://coloradohumanities.org/programs/durango-history-live/>*

*Lectures, screenings, and more through September *

*Free to view on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/cohumanities/> and YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4cOF59Ju74mHeiO3M_z1QQ> *

*High Plains Chautauqua* Living History portrayals of Alice Paul, John
Deere and more!

*Changing the Legacy of Race & Ethnicity -- Whites & Racial Justice*
conversation
with Helen Thorpe, Michael Johnston, and Dr. Dwinita "Nita" Mosby Tyler

Learn more about these and other programs at coloradohumanities.org