From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jim Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 5:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Thanks

Excellent, Sharon.  And for me, so informative, too.  I was honored to have been among those represented by you, and after hearing you as well as John, further honored to be among you all.

Jim Davis

Director of the Louisiana Center for the Book

State Library of Louisiana

701 North 4th Street

Baton Rouge, LA 70802-5232
Phone: 225-342-9714 / Fax: 225-219-9840

Do not forward this message without permission.
If you have received this email in error you may not copy or disseminate this message in any manner.
Please notify the sender by return email that you received this transmission in error, and delete it from your computer.