Hi Guy and Deziree,

I just had a quick question. Do we know the date when all of the NBF author panel videos will be up and live?

Also, which specific part of the NBF website will hold these videos? The video on-demand section as well as the Festival Near You sections or…?

Thanks!

Sara Peté (she/her)| Community Outreach Librarian

AskWA: Statewide Virtual Reference Cooperative, Washington Center for the Book, WSL Social Media

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington

c: 360-480-1005

Email_SecStateWA_Library

  Facebook   Twitter      YouTube

~connecting Washington through the power of libraries~

Sign up for WSL Updates, a weekly newsletter for and about Washington libraries.