Hi Guy,

The WI website needs to be updated to:   https://wicenterforthebook.weebly.com/

Thank you so much for all you do!  The state website looks great!

Kathy Galvin
WI Center for the Book

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 12:09 PM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All—here is the map with links to all the states. Please check out your state page and let me know if anything is amiss. I have heard from at least one state that the link to their website is missing.

Also, the link to your website enables you to make available any NBF-related info (as well as other info) you wish.

https://www.loc.gov/events/2021-national-book-festival/festival-information/festival-near-you/

Thanks,

Guy

Guy Lamolinara