I'm sure we've addressed this, but what is the time limit for the finished author interview videos? Not the panels -- individual state videos. I'm recording this morning and would like to give my author and illustrator some guidelines for how long to chat.

Happy Friday before a long weekend, everyone!

State of Wyoming Department of Administration & Information

"A trusted source for information, ideas, and solutions."

Susan Mark, Outreach Librarian

Wyoming State Library

2800 Central Ave.

Cheyenne WY 82002

Phone: (307) 777-5915

Website: https://ai.wyo.gov/

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.