Thanks, Sharon. Sorry to miss the meeting yesterday. Was there any other news?

Josephine Jones

Director of Programs & Center for the Book

[log in to unmask]  |  coloradohumanities.org | 303.894.7951 x15

7935 E. Prentice Ave., Suite 450 | Greenwood Village, CO  80111

 Instagram  Facebook  Twitter  YouTube

Colorado Sustaining the Humanities Grants

Open Office Online Tuesdays 4-5 p.m.

History Live Durango

Lectures, screenings, and more through September

Free to view on Facebook and YouTube

High Plains Chautauqua Living History portrayals of Alice Paul, John Deere and more!

Changing the Legacy of Race & Ethnicity -- Whites & Racial Justice conversation with Helen Thorpe, Michael Johnston, and Dr. Dwinita "Nita" Mosby Tyler

Learn more about these and other programs at coloradohumanities.org