Thanks, Guy, I think we are all planning to do something stop gap ... but we invited the authors with the understanding that the videos would be at the festival site and we can make it seem that the launch date was planned by doing a push.  So please do send us notice as far in advance as possible of the date that we can safely promote their launch.

/Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director
Mass Center for the Book