Deziree played a very important role and one I was at a loss to do: She had the tech expertise to be able to submit these in the proper format to the captioning service (as well as the metadata). No way I could have done it without her!

Yeah, Deziree!!!

Guy

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Pet�, Sara
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 12:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: your videos are live!

Wonderful news – thank you so much Guy and everyone else who made this possible!

Sara Pet� (she/her)| Community Outreach Librarian

AskWA: Statewide Virtual Reference Cooperative, Washington Center for the Book, WSL Social Media

Washington State Library | Office of the Secretary of State

6880 Capitol Blvd SE, Tumwater, Washington

c: 360-480-1005

[log in to unmask]" alt="Email_SecStateWA_Library">

  [log in to unmask]" alt="Facebook">   [log in to unmask]" alt="Twitter">   [log in to unmask]">   [log in to unmask]" alt="YouTube">

~connecting Washington through the power of libraries~

Sign up for WSL Updates, a weekly newsletter for and about Washington libraries.