From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2021 12:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: your videos are live!

All—I did not get any notice re when exactly these would go live. In fact, I wasn’t even expecting them to be available today. But they are newly available at

https://www.loc.gov/search/?fa=partof:great+reads+from+great+places

Next week, we will get them on the individual states pages as well, accessible from the NBF map.

Also, the videos are on YouTube.

The individual Hawaii and Wyoming videos will be available soon.

Thanks to you all for this. I’m really glad we could do this for our Great Reads authors.

Guy

Guy Lamolinara

Head, Center for the Book

Literary Initiatives