Fantastic! Thank you so much for the wonderful news and all of your efforts in making this happen!!

Kathy Galvin
WI Center for the Book

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 11:48 AM Lamolinara, Guy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

All—I did not get any notice re when exactly these would go live. In fact, I wasn’t even expecting them to be available today. But they are newly available at

https://www.loc.gov/search/?fa=partof:great+reads+from+great+places

Next week, we will get them on the individual states pages as well, accessible from the NBF map.

Also, the videos are on YouTube.

The individual Hawaii and Wyoming videos will be available soon.

Thanks to you all for this. I’m really glad we could do this for our Great Reads authors.

Guy

Guy Lamolinara

Head, Center for the Book

Literary Initiatives