Jennifer a big thank you for leading us so ably and supporting us through a challenging 3 years.  We will miss you, please stay in touch with us all.

Melanie your leadership has kept us on the straight and narrow pathway as we face the challenges of the Official RDA Toolkit.  It has been a very productive year and thank you for this very full report.

Isabel you get to help us reach a decision on when to implement the Official RDA Toolkit.  Looking forward to another exciting year.

A big thank you to all members of PCC for making this a dynamic cooperative.

Best wishes from the Isle of Palms, S.C.

Judith Cannan

Chief, Policy, Training, and Cooperative Programs Division.