From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Diana M. Brooking <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 5:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] LCDGT Announcement

[EXTERNAL EMAIL]

But delays in implementing BFM could be the case for any change of preferred term in any library.

Should the structure of a widely used controlled vocabulary be dependent on the BFM of any particular library, even if that library is LC?

Diana Brooking

Cataloging Librarian

University of Washington Libraries

Box 352900