Hello!

We have our next LD4 Wikidata Affinity Group Call on Tuesday, October 5, 2021 at 9am PT / 12pm ET / 16:00 UTC / 6pm CEST (Time zone converter). Stephanie Sapienza and Emily Frazier from the University of Maryland will kindly walk us through Unlocking the Airwaves and its use of Wikidata. Unlocking the Airwaves is a digital archive project which compiles early educational public radio content from the National Association of Educational Broadcasters (NAEB).

Call Details