Dear Colleagues,

Yale University Library seeks applicants for two metadata librarian positions, each with specialized language skills. These positions focus on creating metadata for items in our physical collections and offer opportunities to work in a collaborative learning environment, with training and professional development opportunities. We encourage those with strong language skills who are interested in beginning a career as a metadata librarian to apply.

Full details and application instructions can be found here:

Hebraica Metadata Librarian: https://bit.ly/YaleCareers-67786BR

Spanish & Portuguese Metadata Librarian: https://bit.ly/YaleCareers-67830BR

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Jeanette Norris (she, hers)

Manager, Monographic Cataloging Latin Script Unit

Yale University Library