Good morning ARSC members,

My name is Lina and I'm a researcher for an audio documentary series that
will be based on Ervil LeBaron - who was a previous Mormon fundamentalist
leader.

We're currently trying to find any audio records of his voice, or from any
of his family members and descendants (surnames: LeBaron, Chynoweth)
between the periods of the 1970s to 1990s.

So far we were able to find a link to the Dale Van Atta collection within
the L. Tom Perry Special Collections at BYU where there are a few
reel-to-reel tapes of Ervil LeBaron that I believe are not digitized, but
if anyone had any recommendations or other archivists to reach out to that
would greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much in advance,
Lina
--