Hello - There was a singing banjoist in the late twenties that went by the
name of Banjo Buddy. I have two of the sides - Lila and Let's Misbehave. The
audio for both is here https://archive.org/search.php?query=brunswick%203865

https://adp.library.ucsb.edu/index.php/mastertalent/detail/115294/Banjo_Buddy

Brunswick     E27338     10-in.     4/12/1928     Let’s misbehave     Banjo
Buddy     Male vocal solo and banjo, with orchestra     vocalist,
instrumentalist, banjo
Brunswick     E24293-E24296     10-in.     8/24/1927     Miss Annabelle Lee
Banjo Buddy     Male vocal solo, with string quartet, banjo, and piano
vocalist, instrumentalist, banjo, tenor vocal
Brunswick     E24297-E24299     10-in.     8/24/1927     Oh, Doris! Where do
you live?     Banjo Buddy     Male vocal solo, with string quartet, banjo,
and piano     vocalist, instrumentalist, banjo, tenor vocal
Brunswick     E26853-E26854     10-in.     3/7/1928     Lila     Banjo Buddy
Male vocal solo and banjo, with orchestra     vocalist, instrumentalist,
banjo
Brunswick     E26855-E26856     10-in.     3/7/1928     Let’s misbehave
Banjo Buddy ; Banjo Buddy     Male vocal solo, with banjo and orchestra
vocalist, instrumentalist, banjo

Buddy Ebsen was asked if he was Banjo Buddy but he said no.     Was Caleb
around in the twenties? - Mickey

Mickey Clark
710 Westminster Avenue West
Penticton BC