Dear ARSC Members,
I am forwarding below a request from one of my students.
If any one could help her, it would be most welcome,
Many thanks in advance,
Kind regards,

Sophie MAISONNEUVE
Associate professor in sociology

International Relations Coordinator
IUT de Paris — Rives de Seine
143 avenue de Versailles 75016 PARIS

Hello,
My name is Anna Müller. I am an undergraduate student in socio-cultural animation/community work at the Université de Paris. In this context, I am preparing a thesis in which I compare the Woodstock festival in 1969 and the Rock Against Racism festival in 1978. I would like to know if you could recommend any documents (fanzines, newspapers, audiovisual archives or books) regarding them that I could access (from France) and that could help me in my study.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly : [log in to unmask]
Thank you very much for your help,
Sincerely,

Anna Müller