Dear Colleagues,

I am writing to you as the chair of the Share-VDE Advisory Council—a library-base group advising on the development of the Share-VDE project. You may have seen a recent announcement about the release of Share-VDE 2.0, available at https://www.svde.org/. The Advisory Council has recently developed a statement on Share-VDE’s role in library linked open data and the BIBFRAME ecosystem. We are pleased to share this with you, and would be happy to answer any questions. This statement is available at: https://bit.ly/SVDE-Statement-2021.

Best wishes,  Beth
Chair, Share-VDE Advisory Council

Beth Picknally Camden | Goldstein Director of Information Processing | University of Pennsylvania Libraries | 215-746-4149 | [log in to unmask] | orcid.org/0000-0003-4964-5312 | http://bpcamden.wordpress.com/