We have a number of legal sets and looseleafs available for interested federal libraries.

Given the volume and weight of most these sets, you will need to cover the shipping costs for any that you select.  We’re happy to work with you to arrange pick-up, if that’s an option for some of you in the DC area.

If interested, please respond by 10/14/2021 to [log in to unmask]

Name of publication

Updates/pocket parts

U.S. Code Congressional and Administrative News

All volumes from 1969-2020.

United States Code Annotated – PARTIAL SET

All volumes except Titles 5, 22, 29, 31, and 41.  We will include the latest shipment of pocket parts.  Those have not been put into the books yet.

American Jurisprudence

We believe we have all the updated volumes through FY21, EXCEPT the Tax volumes.  Tax volumes were last updated in 2018.  2021 pocket parts, unfiled.

Administrative Law: Practice and Procedures / Lee Modjeska

1982 volume with 2021 supplement.

Administrative Law Treatise / Davis

1958 volumes with 1970 supplement

Administrative Law of the Seventies / Davis

1976

Administrative Law Treatise. 2nd ed.

Volume 1, 1978. Volume 3, 1980. Volume 4, 1983.  We do not have volume 2.

Administrative Law Treatise / David and Pierce. 3rd ed.

1994 volumes with 1999 supplement

Administrative Law Treatise / Pierce. 4th ed.

2002 volumes with 2009 supplement

Asset-Based Financing

Current through Oct. 2020

New Appleman on Insurance Library Edition

Filed through Sept. 2020.  Will include the unfiled July 2021 release.

New Appleman Insurance Law Practice Guide

2011 volumes

Corbin on Contracts

Current through Spring 2020

Federal Civil Judicial Procedure

Revised 2021 volume

Law of Letters of Credit / Dolan

Current through 2005 cumulative supplement

The Law of Secured Transactions under the Uniform Commercial Code

Current through release 2006 no. 2

Model Agreements for Corporate Counsel

Current through February 2019.

Structuring & Drafting Commercial Loan Agreements

Current through Nov 2019

Statutes and Statutory Construction (Sutherland Statutory Construction)

2018-2019 supplement (issued Nov 2018).  Volumes 1,2,3, are 7th edition.  Volumes 3A, 3B, and 3C are 8th edition.

Uniform Commercial Code: Official Text with Comments

Volume for 2020-2021.

Fawn Rooke

Librarian (Technical Services & Reference)

Strategic Information Division

U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC)

1100 New York Avenue Northwest | Washington, DC 20527

o. +1 (202) 336-8568 | ofc cell +1 (202) 560-1398   | [log in to unmask]

Investing in Development dfc.gov