Dear CfB Coordinators:

Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts & Texas coordinators have scheduled a short meeting to coordinate our plans for this year's  Letters About Literature (LAL) program.

I've included the Zoom link for any center for the book coordinator who wants to join us for the conversation.  All are most welcome!

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82822549317?pwd=K01WMWFzTTY1bjhDbjIrOUpGVGpqdz09

If any of you are new to your position and/or not familiar with the way this project is currently being implemented in various centers, here are links to our our various LAL pages for an overview:

Illinois:  https://www.ilsos.gov/departments/library/center_for_the_book/letters.html
Indiana:  https://www.in.gov/library/icb/lal/
Massachusetts: https://www.massbook.org/letters-about-literature
Texas:   https://www.tsl.texas.gov/lettersaboutliterature

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reply to any/all of us.  We are cc'd on this message so that addresses are easy to find.

Cheers,

Sharon

*********
Sharon Shaloo, Executive Director