Esteemed colleagues,

I received an email this morning in response to my responses to last
summer's MAC papers. The email I received consisted of a generic greeting
and two very suspicious links. The node address for the email is to what
appears to be an open email service using a .us domain extension (stpl.us),
which in theory is a United States organization but in this case appears to
be a means to provide a U.S. alias for a correspondent.

I have not followed the two links, so I do not know specifically what
is the nature of the content at the other end. But I am not taking any
chances. If any of you receive a similar email, I recommend not following
the links and deleting the email.

Regards,
John

John Myers, Catalog & Metadata Librarian
Schaffer Library, Union College
Schenectady NY 12308

518-388-6623
pronouns: he/him/his