Hi Tracy,

Thanks for responding! Yes, that is where I got the definition. I got
slides and transparency examples from the definition next to "digitized
other analog":

This may be me being overly broad in the application of those terms to
photographic slides and transparency which are very commonly digitized in
our repository. Perhaps they just men slides and transparencies for old
school overhead projectors? Even so, that doesn't seem so fundamentally
different from a photographic slide, derived from an original to be
projected.

Thanks,
Olivia