NLS Operations Alert

No. 21-70

DATE      :           October 5, 2021

TO           :           Network Libraries

FROM     :           Kristen Fernekes, Head of Communications and Outreach

SUBJECT:          National Advertising Campaign

The current contract under which NLS manages its national advertising campaign will conclude on October 31. In preparation for wrapping up the contract, all digital advertising that is part of our current, ongoing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, as well as promoted keyword searches on Google and Bing, will end on October 22.

NLS intends to have a new advertising contract in place by mid-January 2022. We will update you on when we expect to resume our national paid advertising campaign once the new contract is in place.

For more information, contact: