From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Adams, Anne <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 10:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] [External] Re: Corporate name access points

Not to get too far off from the OP,  but I do wonder about keeping the "n" in the Busch example. That is the weak ending that exists only when there is a definite article there. Without the definite article it makes no sense and should be removed, no? Otherwise it's a grammatically incorrect name...

Anne Adams
Senior Music Cataloger
Eda Kuhn Loeb Music Library
Harvard University