Hello, all!

Can any of you share an example of a BWF file containing correctly
embedded, valid, standards compliant XMP metadata?

I thought I was following Adobe's specs, but some apps don't seem to be
able to read what I wrote. The audio can just be a fraction of a second of
test tone for all I care, I just need something that I can look at in BWF
MetaEdit or as a hex dump so I can figure out what I'm screwing up.

Thanks in advance, have a great holiday season, and stay safe!

Mike

--

*Michael Andrec, Ph.D. -- Certified Archivist*

Ukrainian History and Education Center
135 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, NJ 08873

732-356-0132 (UHEC Director's office)
732-659-0705 (direct line via Google Voice)

http://www.UkrHEC.org <http://www.ukrhec.org/>
http://www.facebook.com/UkrHEC