LOVE it!!

From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alayne Hopkins
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External: U.S. Poet Laureate Joy Harjo Billboard in Minnesota

Hi all, the mention of the US Poet Laureate in our meeting earlier prompted me to share this photo of a billboard outside of Duluth, MN, honoring Joy. It was designed by Moira Villiard, a Fond du Lac Band of Ojibwe direct descendant artist and graphic designer.

Alayne Hopkins
she|her|hers*

Director of Programs & Services
Direct: 651.366.6488

*Read why pronouns matter here.

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.