From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gleisner, Tim (MDE)
Sent: Friday, January 7, 2022 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External: Help with new Poet Laureate position

Good Morning Everyone,

This is Tim Gleisner from Michigan again.

We just learned two days ago that the Legislature has approved the establishment of State of Michigan Poet Laureate position. This is the first time such a position has existed in Michigan. In this establishment the Library of Michigan and the Michigan Center for the Book will be leading this program.

I am wondering if any of you supervise a similar program in your respective states? If so if you would be willing to share the guidelines for your program? Or, could you put me in touch with anyone who does supervise the program for your states?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim Gleisner

[Michigan Department of Education Logo]<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0mYXVpZD0mbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTkwNTE2LjU5NjM3NDEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPU1EQi1QUkQtQlVMLTIwMTkwNTE2LjU5NjM3NDEmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xNzEwOTMyNSZlbWFpbGlkPWdsZWlzbmVydEBtaWNoaWdhbi5nb3YmdXNlcmlkPWdsZWlzbmVydEBtaWNoaWdhbi5nb3YmdGFyZ2V0aWQ9JmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&101&&&http://www.michigan.gov/mde/>

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.