From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Gleisner, Tim (MDE)
Sent: Friday, January 7, 2022 9:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help with new Poet Laureate position

Good Morning Everyone,

This is Tim Gleisner from Michigan again.

We just learned two days ago that the Legislature has approved the establishment of State of Michigan Poet Laureate position. This is the first time such a position has existed in Michigan. In this establishment the Library of Michigan and the Michigan Center for the Book will be leading this program.

I am wondering if any of you supervise a similar program in your respective states? If so if you would be willing to share the guidelines for your program? Or, could you put me in touch with anyone who does supervise the program for your states?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim Gleisner

[Michigan Department of Education Logo]<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0mYXVpZD0mbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTkwNTE2LjU5NjM3NDEmbWVzc2FnZWlkPU1EQi1QUkQtQlVMLTIwMTkwNTE2LjU5NjM3NDEmZGF0YWJhc2VpZD0xMDAxJnNlcmlhbD0xNzEwOTMyNSZlbWFpbGlkPWdsZWlzbmVydEBtaWNoaWdhbi5nb3YmdXNlcmlkPWdsZWlzbmVydEBtaWNoaWdhbi5nb3YmdGFyZ2V0aWQ9JmZsPSZleHRyYT1NdWx0aXZhcmlhdGVJZD0mJiY=&&&101&&&http://www.michigan.gov/mde/>