Hi Rocco --

I am interested in joining this new national Literary Landmarks Committee.

Renee Swartz
Chair, NJ Center for the Book
Celebrating our 20th year of Literary Landmarks in the State of New Jersey
www.njcenterforthebook.org

I have attached the list of Literary Landmarks we have celebrated over the
last 20 years.

Thank you, Renee

[image: IMG_4072.jpg]

732-842-3026