Massachusetts also needs updating.  I wrote directly to Guy with our new address and am just noting it here so that all of us hold off on using the sheet Guy sent out until he gets all of our corrections and can send us a new list.

Cheers, Sharon

Mass Center for the Book
17 New South St, Suite 302
Northampton, MA 01060