From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Andrea Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2022 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: IMLS Grants for National Book Festival

Hi Lucas! Adding to what Sharon said that�Xif assignments within the Federal/State Partnership office at NEH haven��t changed within the last year�XJean Wortman will be the one to reach out to humanities council directors about supplementary funding sometime in the spring/summer. (If it��s not Jean, someone else from Fed/State will reach out.) Happy to connect with you off listserv if you��d like to know more.

Andrea D. Lewis �x she/her
Director of Programs
Maryland Center for the Book
Maryland Humanities
108 W. Centre Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
(T) 410.685.6161
(M) 443.718.9321
www.mdhumanities.org

Currently Reading: The Other Black Girl by Zakiya Dalila Harris

cid:3fc3ddb6-8acc-494b-8b35-0a663c6f3e28[log in to unmask]">