From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lamolinara, Guy
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 4:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: contact list

Caution: This is an external email and may contain a suspicious subject or content. Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, contact ADE IT Services<https://intranet.ade.arkansas.gov/Pages/techsupport/user/CreateTicket.aspx>.

All-attached is the updated contact list. Please let me know directly ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) if I need to change anything or add anyone.

Enjoy your weekend,
Guy

Guy Lamolinara
Head, Center for the Book
Professional Learning and Outreach Initiatives
Library of Congress

[cid:[log in to unmask]]