Dear Guy and All,

Arkansas’ information is out of date by a few years. It should be:

Karen O’Connell, Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book

The URL should be:

https://www.library.arkansas.gov/programs/arkansas-center-for-the-book/

Thank you!

All the best,

Karen

Karen O’Connell

Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book

Arkansas State Library

501-682-2874

**please note this new email address**

https://library.arkansas.gov/