Hi All,

This will be on the February events calendar, but since it is coming up soon, we thought we would share with you here as well. Suzanne and I are excited to collaborate on an upcoming online program featuring graphic novelist, Nate Powell, on the theme: The Graphic Arts and the Reading Experience. Nate is from Little Rock, AR and currently lives in Bloomington, IN. More information is available here:

https://www.library.arkansas.gov/events/graphic-arts-and-the-reading-experience/

All the best,
Karen & Suzanne

Karen O'Connell
Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book
Arkansas State Library
501-682-2874
**please note this new email address**
https://library.arkansas.gov/