From: Center for the Book state centers communication <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Oconnell, Karen (ASLIB)
Sent: Tuesday, February 1, 2022 12:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: External: An Upcoming Program from Arkansas and Indiana

Hi All,

This will be on the February events calendar, but since it is coming up soon, we thought we would share with you here as well. Suzanne and I are excited to collaborate on an upcoming online program featuring graphic novelist, Nate Powell, on the theme: The Graphic Arts and the Reading Experience. Nate is from Little Rock, AR and currently lives in Bloomington, IN. More information is available here:

https://www.library.arkansas.gov/events/graphic-arts-and-the-reading-experience/

All the best,

Karen & Suzanne

Karen O’Connell

Coordinator of the Arkansas Center for the Book

Arkansas State Library

501-682-2874

**please note this new email address**

https://library.arkansas.gov/

Suzanne Walker (she/her)

Indiana Young Readers Center Librarian

Director – Indiana Center for the Book

Indiana State Library

140 N. Senate Ave

Indianapolis, IN 46204

(317) 232-3700

Disclaimer - This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. You must not present this message to another party without gaining permission from the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Office of the Illinois Secretary of State.